Forums » Hot Topics

Hottest Movies

• 167 posts
    February 24, 2011 5:43 PM EST

Hey guys, any ideas on some hot movies I can watch over the weekend?

• 3 posts
    February 24, 2011 5:49 PM EST

I just saw CEO.  Nice movie with Desmond Elliot and Nadia Buari.  Very nice too. 

• 20 posts
    February 24, 2011 5:51 PM EST

Have you seen College War with Van Vicker, Jim Iyke & Mercy Johnson?

It's a nice one. Then again if you want something that will make you laugh, try Yori Yori

• 3 posts
    February 24, 2011 6:00 PM EST
    Sure thing: try this link: http://movies.capitalbay.com/ad1.asp?blurb=2487
    • 167 posts
    February 24, 2011 6:02 PM EST
    thx a lot
    • 2 posts
    May 17, 2011 7:56 PM EDT

Hey guys did they change the site coz I cannot click on movies anymore, it tells me page not found? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 posts
    May 17, 2011 8:40 PM EDT
    Which movies is not showing? You should put a link for everyone to test and send you some feed back
    • 2 posts
    May 26, 2011 9:56 AM EDT
    The movies on the site are not showing. When I click on movies in order to see what is showing it tells me page not found. What can I do in order to watch a movie, any movie?
    • 167 posts
    May 26, 2011 4:07 PM EDT
    Next time try a different browser and see. I just used mozilla firefox, and it's playing.
  • September 2, 2012 2:28 PM EDT
    Hello, how about something like Relationship with Van Vicker, Mercy Johnson, and Angela Okorie?
    • 10 posts
    September 8, 2016 4:26 AM EDT

Hublot Bigbang Watches From SwissLuxury

To be able to break the rules of learning period the limitations, Hublot's House is promoting a type of savoir faire all its: fusion's art. Having a Produce in Nyon about the shoreline of River Geneva, http://forum.bbfansfest.com/blogs/post/29539Hublot offers an extremely-high efficiency, high tech manufacturing service (that will be in a position to dual in dimension in 2015), based on production Hublot watches and several actions these since the renowned Unicochronograph, tourbillons, moment repeaters as well as the MP 05 La Ferrari, that has damaged a global statement using fifty times of power-reserve.

In 2013, the initial Bigbang was altered to cope with the amazing UNICO movement, a column-wheel chronograph using double-clutch observed about the call aspect (an industry initial), using modifications to every depth of the Bigbang style from fasteners and push buttons towards the spiders and numbers. The self winding flyback movement that is chronograph having a column-wheel may be a 72-hour power book along with the HUB1242. Here-you might have both fresh watches made by Hublot and created by Shawn Billings.

In the initial carbon freezer puller the style of the coat interacts using the Bigbang UNICO in a variety of ways. This resulted in the Blend, which, combined with the Full Energy, have now been to herald fresh origins regarding Hublot and also the appearance of the Bigbang. The Bigbang Unico Azure is about exhibiting what Hublot may do with azure all.

The Authorized Person allows he or she'll oftimes be exclusively responsible for any exercise about the Accounts in their name, every toward Ferrari as well as in path of any next occasions and is aware. The Bigbang Unico is not specially unintentional for moment soccer fits: its several performance information the halves, additional time and extra time, while furthermore showing both the passed complement time and also the exact time.

Andrews artfully employed that comment to drive the discussion towards a Bryant-associated problem which was ready because of its large expose - which transpired to become why several sixty Hublot design professionals, watch shop proprietors, horological enthusiasts and VIP organization ended up to eat on osso bucco and make using eyeglasses of 2005 classic Dom Perignon while a lizard trainer strolled about having a dark indigo snake covered round her throat - the start of Hublotis Traditional Blend Kobe Bryant HeroVillain watch.

• 10 posts
    September 8, 2016 4:26 AM EDT

Hublot Bigbang Watches From SwissLuxury

To be able to break the rules of learning period the limitations, Hublot's House is promoting a type of savoir faire all its: fusion's art. Having a Produce in Nyon about the shoreline of River Geneva, http://forum.bbfansfest.com/blogs/post/29539Hublot offers an extremely-high efficiency, high tech manufacturing service (that will be in a position to dual in dimension in 2015), based on production Hublot watches and several actions these since the renowned Unicochronograph, tourbillons, moment repeaters as well as the MP 05 La Ferrari, that has damaged a global statement using fifty times of power-reserve.

In 2013, the initial Bigbang was altered to cope with the amazing UNICO movement, a column-wheel chronograph using double-clutch observed about the call aspect (an industry initial), using modifications to every depth of the Bigbang style from fasteners and push buttons towards the spiders and numbers. The self winding flyback movement that is chronograph having a column-wheel may be a 72-hour power book along with the HUB1242. Here-you might have both fresh watches made by Hublot and created by Shawn Billings.

In the initial carbon freezer puller the style of the coat interacts using the Bigbang UNICO in a variety of ways. This resulted in the Blend, which, combined with the Full Energy, have now been to herald fresh origins regarding Hublot and also the appearance of the Bigbang. The Bigbang Unico Azure is about exhibiting what Hublot may do with azure all.

The Authorized Person allows he or she'll oftimes be exclusively responsible for any exercise about the Accounts in their name, every toward Ferrari as well as in path of any next occasions and is aware. The Bigbang Unico is not specially unintentional for moment soccer fits: its several performance information the halves, additional time and extra time, while furthermore showing both the passed complement time and also the exact time.

Andrews artfully employed that comment to drive the discussion towards a Bryant-associated problem which was ready because of its large expose - which transpired to become why several sixty Hublot design professionals, watch shop proprietors, horological enthusiasts and VIP organization ended up to eat on osso bucco and make using eyeglasses of 2005 classic Dom Perignon while a lizard trainer strolled about having a dark indigo snake covered round her throat - the start of Hublotis Traditional Blend Kobe Bryant HeroVillain watch.

• 10 posts
    September 13, 2016 2:46 AM EDT

Watch

For over 100 years, Rolex hasbeen the perfect watchmaker that is lavish worldwide. Like most Rolex Continuous actions, the 3135 is a certified Europe chronometer, a status earmarked forhigh-precisionwatches that have effectively transferred the Europe Official Chronometer Testing Start (COSC) exams. Date Date types that were various were manufactured having completely different call, completely different bracelet, and completely different event sizes and bezel combining,http://www.africansdate.com/blogs/post/22582 through the years, while the Rolex Daydate has remained the more conservativemannequin. It is the greatest lavish watch company about the globe as well as the right highlight to enhance your manner.

Back 1905, 24 -year- older Bavarian immigrant Hans Wilsdorf and his brother that was English in legislations Alfred Davis started an organization in London that located them in watch physiques that were English and imported Europe movements. Rolex developed unique pieces that are paramagnetic to help expand enhance their new and groundbreaking antimagnetic that is modern watch making it resistant for the aftereffects of a magnetic field. I think a good value to get a stainlesssteel produce watch of the surface of the range.

While it released its branded facebook station, Rolex was smart to not bloat the page having merchandise advertisements, which clients typically shy away from. And this site are under no circumstances associated with Rolex USA, none any one of its associated firms. The new Rolex Cosmograph Jewelry is ornamented with a spectacular ice-blue call, platinum trends that were unique to Rolex.

In one additional business that features luminaries all through past that is historical, Rolex again flowers its merchandise as being a watch to past that is historical, much like it did inside the twentieth-century having its printing ads. The Perpetual Submariner, the archetype of the diver's watch, epitomizes the groundbreaking url between the planet that is marine as well as Rolex. I have the expertise slightly compared to the esteem and would mildly develop the same watch having my uncle though I really could afford to purchase a brand new Submariner. John-Jan Broer, delivered in 1977, watch enthusiast and creator on watches for over 10 years.

• 10 posts
    September 13, 2016 2:46 AM EDT

Watch

For over 100 years, Rolex hasbeen the perfect watchmaker that is lavish worldwide. Like most Rolex Continuous actions, the 3135 is a certified Europe chronometer, a status earmarked forhigh-precisionwatches that have effectively transferred the Europe Official Chronometer Testing Start (COSC) exams. Date Date types that were various were manufactured having completely different call, completely different bracelet, and completely different event sizes and bezel combining,http://www.africansdate.com/blogs/post/22582 through the years, while the Rolex Daydate has remained the more conservativemannequin. It is the greatest lavish watch company about the globe as well as the right highlight to enhance your manner.

Back 1905, 24 -year- older Bavarian immigrant Hans Wilsdorf and his brother that was English in legislations Alfred Davis started an organization in London that located them in watch physiques that were English and imported Europe movements. Rolex developed unique pieces that are paramagnetic to help expand enhance their new and groundbreaking antimagnetic that is modern watch making it resistant for the aftereffects of a magnetic field. I think a good value to get a stainlesssteel produce watch of the surface of the range.

While it released its branded facebook station, Rolex was smart to not bloat the page having merchandise advertisements, which clients typically shy away from. And this site are under no circumstances associated with Rolex USA, none any one of its associated firms. The new Rolex Cosmograph Jewelry is ornamented with a spectacular ice-blue call, platinum trends that were unique to Rolex.

In one additional business that features luminaries all through past that is historical, Rolex again flowers its merchandise as being a watch to past that is historical, much like it did inside the twentieth-century having its printing ads. The Perpetual Submariner, the archetype of the diver's watch, epitomizes the groundbreaking url between the planet that is marine as well as Rolex. I have the expertise slightly compared to the esteem and would mildly develop the same watch having my uncle though I really could afford to purchase a brand new Submariner. John-Jan Broer, delivered in 1977, watch enthusiast and creator on watches for over 10 years.

• 10 posts
    September 18, 2016 4:37 AM EDT

Kobe Bryant by having an indigo snake around his throat and Hublot's new, limited edition Common Combination Kobe Bryant HeroVillain watch on his wrist. Them maro de 2010, a novamente fez ao ser cronometrista" oficial da Formula ONE. Este proporciona acesso da famosa categoria automobilstica, visibilidade aos clientes that are ganhando,http://sneakerzcafe.com/profiles/blogs/high-quality-replica-watches-for-menonde quer que eles se encontrem.With sturdy current ties towards the resort. The Big-Bang Unico Azure lets Hublot's are admired by you inhouse movements through the translucent situation. There rotating can be obtainable in combination by having an alarm in the Big-Bang Alarm Repeater, power from the handbook- a functionality grade HUB5003. The Big-Bang reproduction string requires the Hublot band layout that is famous, a mixture of earthenware, titanium, gold and metal to art a perfect masterpiece. The Combination concept has-been pressed towards the limit in the quest for new materials and abnormal products.

Insurance providers and instructors assisting Ferrari using lawful, financial, societal security, bookkeeping and organization dilemmas might access the data. The OT-2 is an all-black PVD situation viewed below at the center using rubber connectors that are special. Hublot boss Gaudalupe (below correct) and WTP President Adam Pliska welcomed you towards the introduction celebration. Down the field the Hublot Silver Cup celebrations' twentieth wedding continuing. Hublot attained deep for that Full Strength Unico Bright Pav to their treasure chest. With 330 pieces, most separately built by hand, luxury watches have been had by Hublot to the next levels in terms of design and sophistication. But nevertheless, even although you accumulate all this I believe Hublot watches are expensive. A number of Hublot are costly because their unique engineering, each in movements and materials equally. A ligao nr mundo do no entanto, automobilizado, zero por aqui.

The teams stayed scalp-to-head throughout every chukka until the final whistle blew having a concluding ranking of 7 - 7. The very best perform of the fit was truly the amazing teamwork between Hublot Polo Silver Glass preferred, Eduardo Menendez (ARG) - who is fighting in the competition for that sixteenth period - and house favourite Jordan Brggler (SUI); an airborne photo from Menendez opened the field regarding Brggler to quicken along the toss, and affect a robust picture safely through the threads.

The terms and conditions of the Services include: (a) Conditions and Problems of Good Use of the Website which also connect with most of the sub-sites obtainable through the Website and/or connected to Ferrari names of domain (e.g. INCHES), (m) Code of Execute for Registered Users.